Microblading is a semi-permanent cosmetic eyebrow tattoo done by the process of manually implanting pigment beneath the surface of the skin with tiny, sterile, disposable needles to produce the appearance of hair strokes.
Microblading is an ideal solution for clients who have patchy, thin, or uneven eyebrows and are looking for the most natural-looking results. However, not everyone is a candidate for microblading and there are different elements to consider such as skin condition and health. Microblading is most suitable for clients with normal skin and small pores.
Powder brows is a semi- permanent cosmetic tattoo done with a machine to create a soft and powdery healed result that resembles makeup. This service may be a better option for clients with oily or mature skin.
Lip blush is a form of semi-permanent makeup. Essentially, it is a cosmetic tattoo of the lips that enhances the beauty of the natural lip color, improving the shape of the lips, giving definition and the illusion of fullness. This treatment delivers very natural results, once healed.
*For clients with any history of cold sores/fever-blister/herpes, even if it was when you were a child, contact your physician and request a prescription for Zovirax, Valtrex or Famvir. Take 2 days before the procedure, the day of the procedure and 2 days after the procedure as directed and repeat on all visits.
*Before booking lip blush please shoot me an email for full info on this procedure
Combo brows is a combination of two forms of semi-permanent techniques: microblading and powder brows (shading) described above. Microblading hair-strokes are placed with a manual tool around the border of the brow to give the brow a natural look. The powder effect is applied to the body of the brow using a permanent makeup device to give the brow its fullness.
Combo Brows are great for clients with normal to moderately oily skin. So if your skin is too oily for microblading alone, combo brows might be a viable alternative. For someone with very sparse brows, the shading can give the brow more body, while the hair-strokes keep it looking natural.
What To Expect
• Day 1-2: The eyebrows are approximately up to 40% darker and bolder before completely healed result.
• Day 3-5: Eyebrows begin to exfoliate and will start to itch and will appear a bit thicker in texture. The skin will begin to flake, peeling from the outside edges first
• Day 6-10: Color finishes flaking off and appears softer for a few days until color clarifies
• Day 10-14: Healing process has ended and at this point the contrast between the initial intense dark color and the new softer and lighter color may be such that you are disappointed. DO NOT WORRY! It is expected and normal and exactly why we schedule a touch-up appointment 4-6 weeks following the first session.
• Remember: We can add very easily, but it is much more difficult to remove